Wednesday, November 26

Tigah Fans Emote


"man...I'm high as a kite"


so expressive these Tigahs. Now here's some white lady goes all Emily Dickinson on yo ass...

An Ole Miss win? Who'd a thunk it?
Looks like LSU just decided to chunk it!
They booed Jarrett Lee
And Jefferson wasn't the key-
LSU clearly did flunk it!!

I'm looking for someone to blame
I want no excuse that is considered lame.
The whole game was bad
Tiger fans are mad
Cuz now Mud has to be our name.

Saturday Ole Miss played the best.
I hate losing, it makes me depressed
But you can book it that Anne
Is a true Tiger fan-
And next year will be a Tiger success!!!

- Anne S.


I feel your pain LSU fans. Mine was called "Ed 'The Shrimper'Orgeron."

6 comments:

  1. My God, Erik, where the hell have you been?

    If it takes a demoralizing LSU loss to bring you out of the wordwork, I'm glad we were able to accomodate. I seriously started checking milk cartons for your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought I'd give you what you asked for. First weekday I've had to relax in long time. I hate it too, man. Sometimes I look in the mirror and don't even recognize the blogger I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just assumed you were taking time to reformulate the top 10 reasons bama ain't back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. feels pretty good. thanks. i actually recommend everyone go back and read that post. its high comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's saturday night and you are posting on a blog...I went out and celebrated with my fellow Tiders...RTR...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good win, Daniel. Who knew this was a "barner" blog? Apparently I'm supposed to be inconsolable this morning.

    ReplyDelete