Wednesday, November 26

Tigah Fans Emote


"man...I'm high as a kite"


so expressive these Tigahs. Now here's some white lady goes all Emily Dickinson on yo ass...

An Ole Miss win? Who'd a thunk it?
Looks like LSU just decided to chunk it!
They booed Jarrett Lee
And Jefferson wasn't the key-
LSU clearly did flunk it!!

I'm looking for someone to blame
I want no excuse that is considered lame.
The whole game was bad
Tiger fans are mad
Cuz now Mud has to be our name.

Saturday Ole Miss played the best.
I hate losing, it makes me depressed
But you can book it that Anne
Is a true Tiger fan-
And next year will be a Tiger success!!!

- Anne S.


I feel your pain LSU fans. Mine was called "Ed 'The Shrimper'Orgeron."

9 comments:

  1. My God, Erik, where the hell have you been?

    If it takes a demoralizing LSU loss to bring you out of the wordwork, I'm glad we were able to accomodate. I seriously started checking milk cartons for your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought I'd give you what you asked for. First weekday I've had to relax in long time. I hate it too, man. Sometimes I look in the mirror and don't even recognize the blogger I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just assumed you were taking time to reformulate the top 10 reasons bama ain't back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But Bama is Back! The crazy finebaum rednecks was right. By my definition you made it to Altanta, and you are back. How do it feel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. feels pretty good. thanks. i actually recommend everyone go back and read that post. its high comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erik said...
    But Bama is Back! The crazy finebaum rednecks was right. By my definition you made it to Altanta, and you are back. How do it feel?

    No pal I'm not going to let you off that easy.

    It's Sat. night and how do you feel?

    The lesson in humility for all you "Barners" has just begun.

    I'm not going to say that we own you; I'm just going to say that it"s going to be tough going for you in the future.

    My prayers were answered....I got the blow out that I was hoping for; and with Bryant-Denny jammed with 4 and 5 star recruits I guess you can see that our future is more positive than that on the Plains.

    RTR

    36-0 in Tuscaloosa; Good-bye Tommy it was nice knowing you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's saturday night and you are posting on a blog...I went out and celebrated with my fellow Tiders...RTR...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good win, Daniel. Who knew this was a "barner" blog? Apparently I'm supposed to be inconsolable this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @You TOOL

    Erik is a Rebel, dumbass.

    ReplyDelete