Wednesday, June 18

What Do Bama Fans Have That Auburn Fans Don't?



On the left, you'll see a boring white, understated Auburn truck, but on the right, you can't help but notice a kick-ass, semi-professionally air-brushed Tider truck. Even so, what really separates the Auburn man from the Alabama man? (Lets look a little closer...)



Yeah, That's Right (click to enlarge)

Balls. Bama fans have balls. And they're more than happy to share them with you on I-65...in a classy, traditional way, of course. The ole slippery scarlet scrotum trick. Good One, Tider. Would you expect anything less from a fan with 12 National Championships? Thank you, Anonymous Bama Fan...I'd follow you anywhere. It is, in fact, "Time ^^^ To Roll!"


This, my fellow Americans, is why you should always be ready to snap candid pictures of SEC wildlife at a moment's notice. My wife actually captured these amazing images on I-65 in Birmingham on our return from the beach. I've heard rumors of other SEC fanbases with similar awesomeness, but for some reason, I only have eyes for The Tide. If you've got something of merit, please, don't hesitate to share! By gawd, we'll make it through this summer somehow. (crappy Farks need not apply)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarous!

    Keep up the good work, sir!

    I have seen similar awesomeness over here in the SEC east.

    A similar semi-professional air brush job of a giant orange T on a truck tailgate.

    I will spread the word for all of us to be Marty Shafers and photo as much SEC wildlife as possible. "The Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom of SEC fanatics",

    Heck my herd alone(UGA)has unique fandum.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On our way to Perdido two weeks ago, I got behind a Bammer with a sticker with a big S, and "The Coach" written undreneath. I tried to get a shot of it, but some asswipe cut me off while I was getting my phone ready.

    I won't even get into the idiosyncrasies of the delusional Razorback fan base.

    ReplyDelete