Tuesday, June 17

WTF Youtubery

And this is actually somewhat football related. First time I watched this video, I thought something had gone terribly wrong. Seizures can be such a bitch...



Damn. Somebody just got served. Wow. Get Low, Ladies. They're working that ramp like it owes them money. I bet those girls get all kinds of ass.

From my extensive research, these young ladies appear to be Jackson State "J-settes." For the love of all that's holy, why can't Bruno visit JSU? Endless potential. Mostly, I just want to see Sasha Baron Cohen leading a Ramp kick.

[J-settin' - It's not just for adults anymore]

3 comments:

  1. Dang...I was cringing, hoping against hope that one of those chicks wouldn't slam their head against the railing.

    Kinda disappointed. My handbasket should be ready to go any moment now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled a muscle just watchin' the overhead kicks.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots & lots of fake hair in that video

    ReplyDelete