Note: This is a "Houndstooth Free Zone"
From the Blogging Brain behind MgoBlog comes Blogpoll Season 3
Erik's Worthless Pre-Season Ballot:
What Stands Out:
1. Southern Cal - I tried to fight it, but it's impossible. (Knock on the Pac-10 coming in three...two...one) There are probably three or four teams, if in USC's conference shoes that I would put in this top spot (LSU, Florida, Wisconsin and Maybe WVU)
2. Florida - Much easier road this season. I'm still not sold on Tebow, but what the hell. It's the pre-season.
3. Wisconsin - One loss team from last year returns a load of talent and a bright young HC. Class of the Big 10.
4. WVU - Too many weapons on offense, and fortunately the Eers play in the Defenseless Big East.
5. LSU - Not as sold on the Bengal Tigers as everyone else in the nation. They have the damn dumbest HC in Major College Football to thank for that.
16. Tennessee - I see the Vols putting the pieces together this season. If/when an RB steps up to the plate, this offense should be outstanding.
18. Georgia - So maybe I took a flyer on this one, however they've got the talent, especially at QB. They finished strong and I don't foresee the Dawgs losing to any Vanderbilts in their near future.
19. Arkansas - In spite of the turdulent off-season, these Hawgs will make some waves in the SEC. How could they not? Injuries are the only thing that could completely sabotage the Run-DMC train.
24. Auburn - This season will be a major test for TT & Co. I heard Al Del Greco reviewing the depth chart and injuries this morning on the drive in and (hate to say it) doesn't sound so great. Especially when you're going to The Swamp, Death Valley, Fayetteville and Athens.