Friday, August 1

Mr. Finebaum?



Today, at roughly 3:06 central, The Paul Finebaum Radio Network has requested a convo with yours truely concerning what I do in my free time (read: gardening!) as well as yesterday's groundbreaking "Bama Ain't Back in '08" piece. Be sure to tune in and hear me bumble and stumble through the entire segment.

It is my hope that Paul and I can be just as comfortable and candid as he and Saban were while chillin on lake Karle.

Listen at 94.5 FM in Central Alabama or online [finebaum.com]

By the way, my time on Finebaum was brought to you by Razorgator. Razorgator is a ticket broker with over 30 years of service, and they provide tons of hard to get NFL and College Football tickets. So don't screw around when it comes to your SEC Football experience this fall. Get your tickets at Razorgator.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know whether to say congratulations or sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this an hour too late. If have a link of the sound clip, please post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you backed off, you puss. I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard the last five minutes of the interview (the last three reasons)... good job... I would agree that everything is pretty self-explanatory on your list, so he didn't really need to say "explain" after reading every reason... that dude's arrogance and pompousness just seeps through the radio... now, get back to blogging since it's been about six months according to Paul...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you know Paul saw right through you when you said "I didn't attend Ole Miss"? LMAO. You are wearing a Rebel hat, son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why can't a hat just be a hat? It's actually a Red Sox hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grad school? Is that so you'll have more blog time?

    My take was that it was pretty tame, from both sides, but I've never listened to Paul before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's Erik's audio from F-Baum's website.

    http://www.finebaum.com/media/archives/show/20080801_PFRN_Hour2.mp3

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete