Monday, November 5

Bama Fans Of The Week

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

For some ungodly reason, I don't record the local nightly news, cause it's a goldmine of blog fodder. Fox6 here in the Ham does my job for me. They go down to Tuscaloosa and seek out the most outstanding fans the SEC has to offer.

This video is noteworthy for many reasons. It's noteworthy because for one, the camera crew seems to overestimate LSU fans. The news crew actually stands next to a busy intersection in T-town and invites the inevitably foul interaction with those fans of battered, cased multi-meats-on-a-stick.

Sure enough, a Tahoe full of Tigers rolls by sporting the dreaded finger and a cordial "F*CK YOU!" to the live FOX6 viewership.

Not to be outdone by LSU, we are then introduced to a Tider aptly named "Cracker Waldrup" (I couldn't pretend to make that up) who communicates with LSU fans via paper plates. Yep...That's par for the course.

Then the classiest fanbase alive gets a strangely unneeded pep-rally on acting classy?!? All this thanks to a proud and tradition-rich youtube producer who goes by "Bama_12NC." Just perfect. Enjoy...



Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"We respect the other team's players and coaches. We support the Tide in positive ways for the entire game...or else we will lose nap time privileges."

7 comments:

  1. LSU fans are the biggest dirtbags in the country. And it ain't "just a few of em", its almost all of em. Just south of soccer hooligans. I saw some jack ass in nothing but his shit-stained LSU boxers dancing in the road holding his rice-sized meat and gesturing at cars after the game. This was happening outside the refugee camp-like filth pile the LSU fans had created over the weekend on University Blvd. I hope they all die, sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your blog, Erik [sic]. Delete my comments if you wish. Sorry if it was a little too close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I delete something of yours? Are you the Redhead at the top of the page? If so, I'm sorry, but you don't see too many jolly Irish tide fans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deleted a Samford reference. And no, I am not the photoshop at the top of the page. Not that the inserted face really makes the parts below any more excusable, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so not photoshopped. I'm an expert shopped pic spotter and that my friend is the real deal. Look at those pale hairless legs! Those are the legs of a rare, yet legitimate,fat redheaded BAMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry man. I've seen that head before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna need some evidence.

    ReplyDelete