Tuesday, June 19

Bama Fan of the Week




It's Wedding Season


For those of you that don't know me, I'm about to drop some truth on yo ass...

I'll be walking the plank late in July. Yes, I know. I know. Your daughters will just have to find someone else to love. It is time. I've found me a good woman, and she's stuck around even when she found out I was a -cough- blogger (oh, the shame). So I did the unthinkable! I put a ring on her finger.

Having said that, I can only hope that my wedding and/or marriage can rise above the lofty bar set by the below Alabama Fan. Yes, this fine specimen and his totally non-douche son share with us the tale of dad's storybook wedding and subsequent, never-saw-it-coming divorce. (Actually, the BFOTW's son just stands there, on camera with his crimson colored glasses, positively not looking like a douche bag)



Hat Tip: Jeffery at USC

Be sure to shoot me an email if you come across an amazing Bama Specimen. Never forget...You too can bring joy to dozens.

No comments:

Post a Comment