That's the poll.
- LSU still on top. Some "real writers" are starting to come around after USC's turdulent Washington game.
- Cal gets the 3 spot by default. I sure as hell wasn't going to put a Big 10 team up there.
- I can't believe that I have two Big 10 teams in the top five. Maybe it's because neither have played anyone one worth a damn yet, and probably won't since they're are into the "meat" of the conference slate. Case in point: Nobody should ever question SEC scheduling again. Just look at the Big 10.
- I've been on the Kentucky bandwagon all season, why stop now. Top 10 though? Really? This season, the answer is "YES."
- Georgia seems to have figured out their offensive problems..."Just hand off the damn ball!"
- Auburn is back in the poll. Nobody puts Tubby in a corner. He's gonna have to earn it this year, and I think he will. Even so, will Auburn fans accept a 4 loss regular season?